Calixto Origin and Meaning
The name Calixto is boy's name of Greek origin meaning "beautiful".
Calixto is known in Spain as the name of three popes, one of whom was the martyr, Callixtus I, regarded as a saint. Calixto has a lot of energy and futuristic spirit, thanks in part to the attention-grabbing 'x.' He is the main character in the Spanish classic, Fernando de Rojas's Tragicomedy of Calixto and Melibea.
20 Names Similar to Calixto
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Calixto.
Lists containing Calixto
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Boy Names That Can Start with a C or a K
- Cool Boy Names From Ancient Cultures
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- Names That Mean Handsome
- Names That Mean Beautiful
- Saint Names
Calixto in Pop Culture
- Calixto Corriumcharacter in the game 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'