Irish"from the narrow forest"
Calhoun Origin and Meaning
The name Calhoun is boy's name of Irish origin meaning "from the narrow forest".
A beaming, friendly Irish last-name-first-name waiting to be discovered.
20 Names Similar to Calhoun
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Calhoun.
Famous People Named Calhoun
- John Caldwell CalhounUS vice president under John Quincy Adams
- Rory CalhounAmerican actor
- Kensington Calhoun Ravenel (b. 2014)daughter of Thomas Ravenel
Calhoun in Pop Culture
- Calhoun ConlyElsie Dinsmore's nephew in the Elsie Dinsmore series
- Noah Calhounlead character in "The Notebook," played in the film by Ryan Gosling
- Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhouncharacter from "Wreck,It Ralph"
- Caleb Calhouncharacter in A&E's "Bates Motel"