Blanchefleur Origin and Meaning
The name Blanchefleur is a girl's name meaning "white flower".
A widely used name in medieval Europe that's been almost completely forgotten. Blanche still reads as old lady-ish, and the frilly "-fleur" doesn't make it feel younger. But it could be a striking, not to say iconic, choice for a bold parent, especially if they had some sort of connection to white flowers or the Middle Ages.
20 Names Similar to Blanchefleur
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Blanchefleur.
Blanchefleur in Pop Culture
- BlanchefleurMother of Sir Tristan, Sister of King Mark and Wife of Lord Rivalin
- Blanchefleurcharacter in "Floris and Blanchefleur"
- Blanchefleurbeloved of Perceval in Chrétien de Troyes' "Perceval, le Conte du Graal"
- Blanchefleurdaughter of Theirry, King of Morianel, in Garin le Loherain
- Solange Blanchefleur de Luxmain character in video game Code of Princess
- "Blancheflour and Jollyflorice" English folk ballad