Spanish from Greek"swordsman"
Belisario Origin and Meaning
The name Belisario is boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "swordsman".
Belisario is romantic, dashing, but perhaps a bit too elaborate. You might consider Belisario a masculine twist on the popular Belle names for girls.
20 Names Similar to Belisario
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Belisario.
Famous People Named Belisario
- (Flavius) BelisariusByzantine military commander
- Belisario Betancur26th President of Colombia
- Belisario AcquavivaItalian nobleman and writer
- Belisario DomínguezMexican senator
- Belisario CorenzioGreek,Italian painter
- Donald BellisarioAmerican television producer and screenwriter
- Troian Avery BellisarioAmerican actress (daughter of above)