Barlow Origin and Meaning
The name Barlow is a boy's name of English origin meaning "bare hillside".
A friendly sounding surname name reminiscent of the increasingly popular Marlow and Harlow. British musician Gary Barlow is a notable namesake.
20 Names Similar to Barlow
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Barlow.
Famous People Named Barlow
- (Tom) BarlowCanadian singer,songwriter
- Barlow Der MugrdechianAmerican academic
- John Perry BarlowAmerican poet, rancher, activist, and lyricist for the Grateful Dead
Barlow in Pop Culture
- "Barlow at Large" British TV series about Inspector Charles Barlow
- BarlowGirlAmerican Christian all,girl rock band