rhymes with pine
Ayn Origin and Meaning
The name Ayn is girl's name of Finnish origin meaning "grace".
Ayn is a nonconformist name associated with controversial Russian-born writer and philosopher Ayn Rand, (born Alisa) author of The Fountainhead, who adopted it when she moved to the US in 1926.
20 Names Similar to Ayn
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ayn.
Lists containing Ayn
- Best International Variations of Ann
- Literary Baby Names Inspired by Authors
- Middle Names for Girls
- One-Syllable Middle Names for Girls
- Heroine Baby Names
- One-Syllable Baby Names
- Middle Names for Baby Girls and Boys
- One Syllable Girl Names
- Literary Baby Names
Famous People Named Ayn
- Ayn Rand (born Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum)Russian,American novelist
Ayn in Pop Culture
- Ann Reeseaka Ayn, prisoner character on TV's "Burn Notice," her name an acronym for "Anything You Need