Ayala Origin and Meaning
The name Ayala is a girl's name meaning "doe, gazelle".
This animal-themed name is among the most popular for girls in contemporary Israel. Parents who want to move beyond the mega-popular Aliyah and sisters might want to consider Ayala. The male form is Ayal.
20 Names Similar to Ayala
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ayala.
Famous People Named Ayala
- Ayala ProcacciaIsraeli Supreme Court justice
- Ayala TrueloveIsraeli footballer
- (Jennifer Heather Brigid) Ayala MooreIrish singer and TV host
- Ayala IngedashetIsraeli singer
- Ayala HetzroniIsraeli shotputter
- Ayala HassonNesher, Israeli TV journalist
- Ayala Shortdaughter of actor Columbus Short
- Thalia AyalaBrazilian actress and model
Ayala in Pop Culture
- Ayala Dormermain character in "Ayala's Angel" by Anthony Trollope
- Ayalamale character on TV's "Star Trek: Voyager"
- Related to Ayelet
- Also a Spanish surname