Spanish variation of August"majestic, venerable"
Augusto Origin and Meaning
The name Augusto is boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "majestic, venerable".
New trend: Once a name overheats, as is happening with many forms of August, parents start pushing into fresh territory by adopting international variations. Augusto is fresh and prime.
20 Names Similar to Augusto
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Augusto.
Lists containing Augusto
- Cool Boy Names—Rare, Unique and Unusual
- August Baby Names
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O
Famous People Named Augusto
- Augusto Pinochetformer President of Chile
- Augusto BenedicoSpanish,Mexican actor
- Augusto Nicolás SandinoNicaraguan revolutionary
- Augusto Roa BastosParaguayan novelist
- Augusto BoalBrazilian theatre director
- Augusto Matías FernándezArgentine footballer
- Augusto FarfusBrazilian racing driver