Combination of Anna and Lee"grace; pasture"
Annalee Origin and Meaning
The name Annalee is girl's name of English origin meaning "grace; pasture".
A compound name with an old-fashioned ring. It only first appeared on the US Top 1000 in 2012. Annalie is a somewhat different name that is nevertheless pronounced the same.
20 Names Similar to Annalee
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Annalee.
Lists containing Annalee
Famous People Named Annalee
- Barbara Annalee Davis Thorndikefounder of Annalee Dolls
- Annalee JefferiesAmerican stage actress
- Annalee StewartAmerican minister and peace activist
- Annalee SkarinAmerican New Age guru
- Annalee NewitzAmerican journalist and blogger
- Anna Lee FisherAmerican astronaut
- Anna Lee WaldoAmerican novelist
Annalee in Pop Culture
- River Annaleetributary of the Erne in Ireland
- Annaleecharacter in the X,Men series
- Annalee Rogersaka The Puppeteer, character in Freshmen comics
- Annalee Callcharacter in movie "Alien: Resurrection"
- AnnaLee Leighton, character on TV's "American Horror Story: Coven"
- Anna Lee Quagmirebaby on TV's "Family Guy"