Variation of Anais"pure, virginal"
Anaise Origin and Meaning
The name Anaise is girl's name of French origin.
Anais, the name forever attached to the daring French-born American novelist and diarist Anais Nin, is unusual and French enough without appending an e, though some may think it clarifies pronunciation.
20 Names Similar to Anaise
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Anaise.
Famous People Named Anaise
- Anais Nin (born Angela Anaïs Juana Antolina Rosa Edelmira Nin y Culmell)French,Cuban,American author
- Anais MaliFrench model (pronounced a,nays)
- Anais PouliotCanadian model
- Anais MitchellAmerican singer,songwriter
- Anais Marie LeeAmerican child actress; twin sister of Mirabelle Lee
- Anais LamecheSwedish singer from the group "Play"
- Anais Gallagherdaughter of musician Noel Gallagher and Meg Mathews
- Tallulah Anaïs Sykes (b. 2013)daughter of actress Marsha Thomason and Craig Sykes
- Anais GranofskyCanadian actress
Anaise in Pop Culture
- Anais Wattersonthe Amazing World of Gumball
- Anais Anaisa perfume by Cacharel
- Anaisin the trilogy "lost voices" by Sarah Porter
- Aden and Anaisa popular brand of baby products.