Alannah Origin and Meaning
The name Alannah is girl's name meaning "child".
This form of Alannah was derived directly from the Gaelic term a leanbh, meaning "child." Though not as popular as the more traditional Alana spelling, it has consistently charted in the US since 2007. Alannah Myles is popularizing this spelling of Alana.
20 Names Similar to Alannah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alannah.
Famous People Named Alannah
- Alannah MylesCanadian singer,songwriter
- Alannah Joy CurrieNew Zealand singer of group Thompson Twins
- Alannah Louise HillAustralian fashion designer
- Alannah Joan Geraldine Cecilia MacTiernanAustralian politician
- Eileen Alannah JoyceAustralian pianist
Alannah in Pop Culture
- Alannah Walshcharacter on "Fair City"