Aimée Origin and Meaning
The name Aimée is girl's name of French origin meaning "beloved".
Whether you pronounce it like the original Amy or the Frenchified Ay-may, this form adds considerable elan to an old favorite.
20 Names Similar to Aimée
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Aimée.
Famous People Named Aimée
- Aimée de Heerenborn Aimée Soto,Maior de Sá or Aimée de Sotomayor, Brazilian socialite
- Aimée SommerfeltNorwegian novelist
- Aimée CastleCanadian actress
Aimée in Pop Culture
- "Aimée & Jaguar" 1999 German movie based on Holocaust victim Lilly "Aimée" Wust
- "Aimée Duffy" album by Welsh singer Duffy
- Dostoevsky's daughter Lyubov (18691926) was also known by the name Aimée Dostoyevskaya when she lived abroad (Aimée being a translation of Lyubov, which is derived from the Slavic element lyuby = "love")