Russian, from Greek, related to Zeus"the life of Zeus"
Zinaida Origin and Meaning
The name Zinaida is a girl's name of Russian origin.
This unusual name belonged to a character played by Kirsten Dunst in an early film.
20 Names Similar to Zinaida
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Zinaida.
Lists containing Zinaida
Famous People Named Zinaida
- Zinaida Nikolayevna YusupovaRussian noblewoman at the end of the Romanov dynasty
- Zinaida GippiusRussian poet
- Zinaida ReichRussian actress
- Zinaida Greceaniiformer prime minister of Moldova
- Zinaida PortnovaSoviet Nazi resistor and Hero
- Zinaida Lvovna Volkovadaughter of Soviet leader Leon Trotsky
- Zinaida Yevgenyevna SerebriakovaRussian painter
- Zinaida Mykhaylivna TurchynaUkrainian handball player
Zinaida in Pop Culture
- Zinidalion,tamer, in love with Bazano and mistress to Briquet, in the Russian play 'Tot, kto poluchaet poshchochiny' (1914) by Leonid Andreyev (published in English, as 'He Who Gets Slapped', in 1922)
- Russian form of Zenaida
- Pronounced \zeenah,EE,dah\
More Lists containing Zinaida
- Russian Names
- Russian Names for Girls
- 7 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.