Yu Origin and Meaning
The name Yu is a boy's name of Chinese origin meaning "shining brightly".
Yu the Great founded China's first dynasty, but in this country "Hey, you!" would make this name utterly confusing, in an Abbott and Costello way.
20 Names Similar to Yu
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Yu.
Lists containing Yu
Famous People Named Yu
- Yu the Greatlegendary founder of China
- Yu DarvishJapanese baseball player
- Faye Yu (born Yu Feihong)Chinese actress
- Yu KobayashiJapanese football player
Yu in Pop Culture
- Yua System Lord on TV's "Stargate SG,1"
- Yucharacter in the film adaptation of "Animal Crossing: Wild World"
- Yu Yevoncharacter in video game "Final Fantasy X"
- "YuGi,Oh!," Japanese anime
- YuYu HakushoJapanese manga series
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.