Tinsley Origin and Meaning
The name Tinsley is a girl's name meaning "Tynni's meadow".
New York socialite Tinsley Mortimer introduced this one to the hoi polloi. Its similarity to the trendy Kinsley boosts its profile. It debuted in the US Top 1000 in 2016.
# 809 in the US
Tinsley Rank in US Top 2000
20 Names Similar to Tinsley
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tinsley.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Tinsley
Famous People Named Tinsley
- Tinsley Randolph MortimerAmerican socialite
- Tinsley Beane (b. 2008)daughter of baseball manager Billy Beane; twin of brother Brayden
- Tinsley LindleyEnglish male footballer
- Tinsley EllisAmerican male blues singer
- Boyd TinsleyAmerican male violinist for Dave Matthews Band
- C.C Tinsleyfamed private detective from 1920s who disappeared looking for the Sodder children
Tinsley in Pop Culture
- Tinsley Adea Carmichaelcharacter in the "It Girl" book series
- Tinsley Whartonminor character on the TV show "Degrassi"
- The Tinsley Cooling Towersdemolished in 2008