Siri Origin and Meaning
The name Siri is a girl's name of Swahili, Norse origin meaning "fair victory".
Siri is a charming and lively Scandinavian name that is no longer on the table given the ubiquity of Apple's digital Siri. Too bad, because Siri -- along with variations Syrie and Cyrie -- is unique, enchanting, and adorable. But now taken.
20 Names Similar to Siri
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Siri.
Lists containing Siri
Famous People Named Siri
- Siri HustvedtAmerican writer
- Siri Pinterdaughter of actor Mark Pinter and fiancée of Carson Daly
- Siri TollerodNorwegian model
- Siri BjerkeNorwegian politician
- Siri Broch JohansenFinnish Sami author
- Siri DokkenNorwegian illustrator
- Sigrid Sofia Matilda Elisabet "Siri" von EssenSwedish,Finnish actress and noblewoman
- Siri LindleyAmerican triathlete
- Siri Anne NilsenNorwegian singer,songwriter
- Sirið StenbergFaroese politician
Siri in Pop Culture
- Sirivirtual assistant found on Apple iPhone
- Siripadawan character in the Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice book series
- Siricharacter in video game 'Fallout: New Vegas'
- Siri Sellincharacter in 2003 German drama film 'Blueprint'