Parry Origin and Meaning
The name Parry is a boy's name of Welsh origin meaning "son of Harry".
Parry is quite common in Wales, often as a surname, but would inevitably be misunderstood as Perry or even Harry.
Lists containing Parry
Famous People Named Parry
- Parry O'BrienAmerican Olympic shot putter
- Parry GordonEnglish rugby league footballer
- Parry GrippAmerican musician of pop punk band Nerf Herder
- Parry Wayne HumphreysUnited States House Representative from Tennessee
- Parry LiyanageSri Lankan army officer, athlete and coach
- Parry MitchellBaron Mitchell, British businessman and MP
- Parry ShenAmerican actor
- (Edward) Parry ThomasAmerican banker who helped finance the development of the casino industry of Las Vegas
- Parry AftabAmerican female lawyer specializing in Internet privacy and security law
Parry in Pop Culture
- Parrycharacter in the movie The Fisher King
- Parrycharacter in the series Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony
- Parrythe Hero's son in video game Dragon Quest V
- PARRYearly chatterbot
- A parry is a fencing bladework maneuver intended to deflect or block an incoming attack.
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.