Russian from Latin"natal day, Christmas"
Natalya Origin and Meaning
The name Natalya is a girl's name of Russian origin meaning "natal day, Christmas".
Perfect name for a little girl born at Christmas. Its many variations and pet forms include NATALIA, NATALIYA, NATALIE, NATALY, NATASCHA, TALYA, TALIA, TASHA and TASYA.
20 Names Similar to Natalya
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Natalya.
Lists containing Natalya
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Romantic Baby Names for Girls
- Cool International Girl Names
- Magical Christmas Baby Names
- Russian Baby Girl Names
Famous People Named Natalya
- Natalya (Natalie Katherine Neidhart)Canadian pro wrestler
- Natalya LisovskayaRussian Olympic shot putter
- Natalya AntyukhRussian Olympic hurdler
- Natalya SadovaRussian Olympic discus thrower
- Natalya "Natasha Poly" PolevshchikovaRussian supermodel
- Natalya Alexandrovna Satina Rachmaninoffcousin and wife of composer Sergei Rachmaninoff
Natalya in Pop Culture
- Natalya Arlovskayathe ‘human name’ of the fictional character and personification of Belarus in the Japanese manga and anime series ‘Axis Powers: Hetalia’
- Natalya Feodorovna SimonovaBond girl in 1995 film "GoldenEye"
- Countess Natalya Ilyinichna Rostovamajor character in Leo Tolstoy's "War and Peace" and major character in Natasha, Pierre, and The Great Comet of 1812
- Natalyacharacter in the musical Preludes