Arabic"dew at sunrise"
Nada Origin and Meaning
The name Nada is a girl's name of Arabic, Russian origin meaning "dew at sunrise".
Since it's also Spanish for "nothing," this name wouldn't be great for a girl's self-esteem.
20 Names Similar to Nada
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nada.
Lists containing Nada
Famous People Named Nada
- Nada MalanimaItalian pop singer
- Nada DimićCroatian revolutionary
- Nada HermanWitkamp, Australian painter
- Senada "Nada" TopcagicBosnian singer
- Nada MamulaSerbian singer
- Nada DurevskaCroatian actress
- nadastage name of Steve Grainger, English male composer
Nada in Pop Culture
- Nadaword for "hope" in many Slavic languages
- NadaSpanish and Portuguese word for "nothing"
- Nādain ancient Indian metaphysics a spiritual sound that fills the entire cosmos
- Nada SurfAmerican rock band