Mulligan Origin and Meaning
The name Mulligan is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "descendent of the bald-headed".
Less appealing than some other Irish surnames, such as Malone and Sullivan, unless used as a tribute to jazz musician Gerry. There could be some Mulligan stew teasing.
20 Names Similar to Mulligan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mulligan.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Mulligan
Famous People Named Mulligan
- Gerald Joseph "Gerry" MulliganAmerican jazz saxophonist
- Carey Hannah MulliganEnglish actress
- Hercules Mulligana tailor spying on the British government during the Revolutionary War
Mulligan in Pop Culture
- Malachi "Buck" Mulligancharacter in "Ulysses" by James Joyce
- Mulliganincompetent commander in 1970 film "Kelly's Heroes"
- "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel"children's book by Virginia Lee Burton
- "Mulligan Stew" postmodern novel by Gilbert Sorrentino
- "Mulligans" 2008 movie
- Mulliganterm for a do,over shot in golf
- Mulligan stewtraditional hobo dish
- Mulligan'sfamous Irish pub