Morrison Origin and Meaning
The name Morrison is a boy's name of English origin meaning "son of Morris".
Morrison is one of the more uncommon patronymics; it could be used to honor an ancestral Morris, or one of the well-known surnamed Morrisons: Toni, Jim or Van.
20 Names Similar to Morrison
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Morrison.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Morrison
Famous People Named Morrison
- Morrison Waiteformer Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Morrison Mann MacBrideCanadian merchant and politician
- Skyler Morrison Bermanson of American stylist/designer Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman
- James "Jim" Morrisonsinger of the American band The Doors
- Van MorrisonNorthern Irish singer,songwriter
- John MorrisonAmerican pro wrestler
- Blake MorrisonEnglish memoirist
- Toni Morrisonwinner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
- Temuera Derek MorrisonNew Zealand actor
Morrison in Pop Culture
- Morrisonssupermarket chain in the UK