Latin"caretaker of the mill"
Millard Origin and Meaning
The name Millard is a boy's name of Latin origin meaning "caretaker of the mill".
If you're looking for a presidential first name, keep looking.
20 Names Similar to Millard
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Millard.
Lists containing Millard
Famous People Named Millard
- Millard Fillmore13th U.S. President
- Millard Evelyn TydingsU.S. Senator from Maryland
- Millard Fillmore CaldwellAmerican politician, 29th governor of Florida
- Millard Owen SheetsAmerican painter
- Millard KaufmanAmerican screenwriter and creator of Mr. Magoo
- Millard LampellAmerican screenwriter
- Millard Fillmore Harmon Jr.American WWII general
- Millard MitchellAmerican actor
- Millard Dean FullerAmerican founder of Habitat for Humanity
- Lloyd Millard Bentsen Jr.U.S. Senator from Texas
Millard in Pop Culture
- Millard Nullingsa character from the "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" series by Ransom Riggs