Mervyn Origin and Meaning
The name Mervyn is a boy's name of Welsh origin meaning "sea hill".
20 Names Similar to Mervyn
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mervyn.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Mervyn
- Mervyn Edward "Merv" Griffin Jr.American television host, musician, singer, actor, and media mogul
- Mervyn LeRoyAmerican film director
- Mervyn KingEnglish darts player
- Mervyn Laurence PeakeEnglish novelist and artist
- Mervyn Allister KingBaron King of Lothbury, Governor of the Bank of England
- Mervyn Gordon RoseAustralian tennis player
- Mervyn Malcolm DymallyU.S. Congressman from California
- Mervyn JohnsWelsh actor
- Mervyn Edwin WarrenAmerican composer
- Mervyn Touchet2nd Earl of Castlehaven, notoriously executed for sodomy in 1631
Mervyn in Pop Culture
- Mervyn Phillipsschool friend to Huw Morgan in "How Green Was My Valley" (1939) by Richard Llewellyn
- Mervyn'sformer department store chain
- Sir Mervyncharacter in video game 'Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past'