Maynard Origin and Meaning
The name Maynard is a boy's name of German origin meaning "hardy, brave, strong".
Sometimes pronounced MAY-nerd, which is death to a name.
20 Names Similar to Maynard
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Maynard.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Maynard
Famous People Named Maynard
- Maynard James Keenanlead singer of Tool, A Perfect Circle & Puscifer
- Maynard Holbrook JacksonJr., American politician; 1st black mayor of Atlanta
- (Walter) Maynard FergusonCanadian jazz musician
- Maynard PirsigAmerican legal scholar
- MaynardAustralian radio and TV presenter
- Maynard DixonAmerican painter
- John Maynard Keynes1st Baron Keynes, English economist
- Rex Maynard LinnAmerican actor
Maynard in Pop Culture
- Maynard G. Krebscharacter on TV's "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis"
- Maynard James "MJ" Delfinoson of Mike and Susan on TV's "Desperate Housewives"
- Maynard Keyescharacter from the movie "The Sasquatch Gang"
- Maynardcharacter in film "Pulp Fiction"
- Brother Maynardcharacter in film "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"