Lon Origin and Meaning
The name Lon is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "noble, ready".
For older generations this still summons silent horror star Chaney; for others it's a pleasant if slight nickname name.
20 Names Similar to Lon
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lon.
Lists containing Lon
Famous People Named Lon
- Lon Chaney Jr. (born Creighton Tull Chaney)American actor
- Lon ClarkAmerican actor
- Lon Allen ScottU.S. Congressman from Tennessee
- Lon BenderAmerican film sound editor
- Lon "Lonny" Leonard ChapmanAmerican actor
- Alonzo M. "Lon" PoffAmerican actor
- Laurence Eugene "Lon" MyersAmerican runner
- Lawrence "Lon" Vest StephensAmerican politician; 29th Governor of Missouri
- Leonidas Frank "Lon" ChaneyAmerican actor
Lon in Pop Culture
- Lon Hammondcharacter in book/film "The Notebook"
- Lon Cohencharacter in the Nero Wolfe novels by Rex Stout
- Lon Sudercharacter on TV's "Star Trek: Voyager"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.