English and Scottish"royal ruler, champion"
Kendrick Origin and Meaning
The name Kendrick is a boy's name of Scottish, English origin meaning "royal ruler, champion".
Harsh name that found some favor in the last couple of decades—potentially due to rapper Kendrick Lamar. It was one of the quickest rising baby names in 2013 when it reached its high point at Number 318.
# 427 in the US
Kendrick Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Kendrick
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kendrick.
Lists containing Kendrick
- Modern Hero Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Musician Baby Names
- Names That Mean Ruler or Royal
- Black Hero Names
Famous People Named Kendrick
- Kendrick Lamar (Duckworth)American rapper
- Kendrick LewisAmerican football player
- Kendrick Brett MeekU.S. Congressman from Florida
- Kendrick Jeru David aka Jeru the DamajaAmerican rapper
- Kendrick La'Dale PerkinsAmerican basketball player
- Kendrick KangJoh "Ken" Jeong, American actor
- Kendrick Jevon DeanAmerican songwriter and music producer
- Kendrick Crosby FrazierAmerican science writer
- (William) Kendrick SmithymanNew Zealand poet
- Kendrick Allen DeWitt ScottAmerican jazz drummer
- Jonathan Kendrick "Johnny" LewisAmerican actor
- Kendrick Kurt Patino (b. 2012)son of American actress Kelly Stables
Kendrick in Pop Culture
- Kendrickcharacter on TV's "Young & Hungry" and "Young & Sofia"
- Sean Kendrickmain character in "The Scorpio Races" by Maggie Stiefvater
More Lists containing Kendrick
- Names that Peaked in 1987
- Scottish Names
- English Names
- Scottish Names for Boys
- English Names for Boys
- 8 Letter Boy Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in K
- Names That Mean Champion
- Names That Mean Royal
- Names that Peaked in 2013
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.