Kendrick Origin and Meaning
The name Kendrick is a boy's name of Scottish, English origin meaning "royal ruler, champion".
Harsh name that found some favor in the last couple of decades—potentially due to rapper Kendrick Lamar. It was one of the quickest rising baby names in 2013 when it reached its high point at Number 318.
# 425 in the US
Kendrick Rank in US Top 2000
20 Names Similar to Kendrick
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kendrick.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Kendrick
Famous People Named Kendrick
- Kendrick Lamar (Duckworth)American rapper
- Kendrick LewisAmerican football player
- Kendrick Brett MeekU.S. Congressman from Florida
- Kendrick Jeru David aka Jeru the DamajaAmerican rapper
- Kendrick La'Dale PerkinsAmerican basketball player
- Kendrick KangJoh "Ken" Jeong, American actor
- Kendrick Jevon DeanAmerican songwriter and music producer
- Kendrick Crosby FrazierAmerican science writer
- (William) Kendrick SmithymanNew Zealand poet
- Kendrick Allen DeWitt ScottAmerican jazz drummer
- Jonathan Kendrick "Johnny" LewisAmerican actor
- Kendrick Kurt Patino (b. 2012)son of American actress Kelly Stables
Kendrick in Pop Culture
- Kendrickcharacter on TV's "Young & Hungry" and "Young & Sofia"
- Sean Kendrickmain character in "The Scorpio Races" by Maggie Stiefvater