Spanish, feminine form of Javier, Spanish version of Xavier"new house, bright"
Javiera Origin and Meaning
The name Javiera is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "new house, bright".
Javiera, pronounced ha-vee-AIR-a, is not as well used as twin brother JAVIER, but makes an attractive Latina choice.
20 Names Similar to Javiera
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Javiera.
Lists containing Javiera
Famous People Named Javiera
- Francisca Xaviera Eudoxia Rudecinda Carmen de los Dolores "Javiera" de la Carrera (y Verdugo)Chilean revolutionary
- Javiera Alejandra MenaChilean pop singer
- Javiera ContadorChilean actress
- Javiera Margarita Odija Ubal MuñozSwedish pop singer
- Javiera Díaz de ValdésChilean actress
- Javiera SalcedoArgentine swimmer
- Javiera ParraChilean pop singer
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.