Jarek Origin and Meaning
The name Jarek is a boy's name of Slavic, Polish origin meaning "spring".
Diminutive for all the Slavic names that start with Jar-. If for family or ethnic reasons you're seeking such a name, then this is a reasonable short form.
20 Names Similar to Jarek
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jarek.
Lists containing Jarek
Famous People Named Jarek
- Jarosław "Jarek" ŚmietanaPolish jazz guitarist
- Jarek DymekPolish former strongman competitor
- Jarek KasarEstonian singer
- Jarek GoebelNew Zealand rugby league footballer
Jarek in Pop Culture
- Detective Jarek Wysockifrom television series The Chicago Code