French variation of Jane"God is gracious"
Janine Origin and Meaning
The name Janine is a girl's name of French origin.
Has lost all trace of its French accent.
20 Names Similar to Janine
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Janine.
Lists containing Janine
Famous People Named Janine
- Janine Turner (born Janine Loraine Gauntt)American actress
- Janine Marie LindemulderAmerican adult film actress
- Janine Chang (Chunning), Taiwanese actress
- Janine Duvitski (born Christine Janine Drzewicki)British actress
- Janine JansenDutch violinist
- Janine di GiovanniAmerican author and journalist
- Janine HabeckGerman model, Playboy Playmate of the Month for September 2006
- she is of German & Italian descent
Janine in Pop Culture
- Janine Butchercharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Janine Hawkinscharacter on BBC's "Sherlock"
- Janine Kishicharacter in the Baby,Sitters Club series
- Janine Nebeskicharacter on British TV's "Bad Girls"
- Janinepoison,type gym leader in the Pokemon video games
- Janine Melnitzcharacter in the Ghostbusters series
- Janine Stifler"Stifler's Mom," character in the American Pie film series
- Janinecharacter in "Witch and Wizard" by James Patterson
- Janine Adamscharacter in the movie Model Behavior
- Janine"Ofwarren," character in "The Handmaid's Tale"
- "Janine" song by David Bowie
- "Janine" song by Trooper from the album Flying Colors
- "Janine" song by Soul Coughing from the album Ruby Vroom
- "Janine" song by Bushido
- Janine 'Smurf' Codycharacter on tv show Animal Kingdom
More Lists containing Janine
- Names that Peaked in 1960
- French Names
- French Names for Girls
- 6 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in E
- Names That Mean Variation
- Two Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.