Scandinavian"son of Hans"
Hanson Origin and Meaning
The name Hanson is a boy's name of Scandinavian origin meaning "son of Hans".
More familiar and melodic to the American ear than either Hans or Hansen, and some might attach it to the three-brother pop-rock band called Hanson.
20 Names Similar to Hanson
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Hanson.
Lists containing Hanson
Famous People Named Hanson
- Hanson Tamba BoakaiGuinea,born Canadian soccer player
- Hansonring name of Todd Smith, American pro wrestler
- HansonAmerican band consisting of Isaac, Taylor, Zac and Josh Hanson
Hanson in Pop Culture
- Hanson Alistermain character in the Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima
- The Hanson Brothers (JackSteve, and Jeff), from 1977 movie Slap Shot
- Jeep Hansoncharacter from movie "Legion"
- Lars Hansoncharacter from the “Little House on the Prairie” TV series
More Lists containing Hanson
- Scandinavian Names
- Boy Names Ending in -son
- Scandinavian Names for Boys
- 6 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in N
- Names That Mean Son
- Names That Mean Hans
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
- Names that Peaked in 1883
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.