Haidee Origin and Meaning
The name Haidee is a girl's name of English origin meaning "modest".
Sounds like a variant of Heidi or Hailey, but Haidee is actually a separate name with a literary history, used in Byron's epic poem Don Juan.
20 Names Similar to Haidee
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Haidee.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Haidee
Famous People Named Haidee
- Ada "Haidee" WrightEnglish character actress
- Haidee GrangerEnglish,American TV producer
- Haidee Maree TiffeNew Zealand cricketer
- Haidee BirkettAustralian cricketer
- (Haydée) Tamara BunkeArgentine,German,Cuban revolutionary and spy
- Haydée SantamaríaCuban revolutionary
- (Haydée) Mercedes SosaArgentine singer
- Haydee Bofill YoracFilipina politician
Haidee in Pop Culture
- Haideepirate king's daughter in Lord Byron's "Don Juan"
- Haydéea character in film La Collectionneuse
- "Haydee" computer game and its main character
- Haydee or Haideecharacter from Alexander Dumas' "The Count of Monte Cristo"