Feodora Origin and Meaning
The name Feodora is a girl's name of Slavic, Russian origin meaning "gift of God".
Feodora is an interesting choice for the intrepid name giver, especially with its dynamic nickname, Feo (pronounced FAY-oh).
20 Names Similar to Feodora
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Feodora.
Lists containing Feodora
Famous People Named Feodora
- (Anna) Feodora Auguste Charlotte WilhelminePrincess of Leiningen; half,sister of Britain's Queen Victoria
- Feodora Victoria AdelaidePrincess of Hohenlohe,Langenburg, daughter of Feodora of Leiningen; Duchess consort of Georg of Saxe,Meiningen
- Feodora Victoria Auguste Marie MariannePrincess of Saxe,Meiningen, great,granddaughter of Queen Victoria
- Feodora Louise CarolineMathilde Viktoria Alexandra Frederikke Johanne, Princess of Denmark
- Feodora Karola Charlotte Marie Adelheid Auguste MathildePrincess of Saxe,Meiningen, Grand Duchess consort Wilhelm Ernst of Saxe,Weimar,Eisenach
- Feodora Georgina Maud GleichenEnglish sculptor
- Feodora Kathleen Alice Fordebirth name of Jane Baxter, British actress
- Woizlawa FeodoraDuchess of Mecklenburg, Princess Heinrich I of Reuss
- Margarete Beatrice FeodoraPrincess of Prussia, daughter of German Emperor Frederick III; granddaughter of Queen Victoria
- EleonoreChristine Eugenie Benita Feodora Maria, Princess of Schaumburg,Lippe
Feodora in Pop Culture
- "Feo" means "ugly" in Spanish.
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.