Darina Origin and Meaning
The name Darina is a girl's name meaning "gift".
Darina comes from the Slavic element "dar" which means gift; the name is found in Czech, Bulgarian, and Slovak cultures and translates easily for English speakers. Darina may also be an Anglicization of the Irish Dairine, which means "fruitful."
20 Names Similar to Darina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Darina.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Darina
Famous People Named Darina
- DarinaMexican singer
- Darina AllenIrish cook
- Dara RolinsSlovak singer
- Darina KřivánkováCzech journalist
- Darina HlinkováCzech photographer and artist
- Darina BínováCzech model
- Darina AbrahámováSlovak chief,dramaturgist
- Darina DokoupilováCzech model
- Darina JohnCzech basketball player
- Darina JohanidesCzech redactor
- Darina KazdováCzech model. She is Czech Miss World
- Darina KolaříkováCzech cosmetician
- Darina KrygielováCzech painter
- Darina LaščiakováSlovak redactor of Radio, Folklorist, singer and interpret of people songs
- Darina Mifkovaa female volleyball player representing Italy
- Darina OdstrčilováCzech model
- Darina PavelkováCzech model