French, Breton"tempest, hurricane"
Corentin Origin and Meaning
The name Corentin is a boy's name of French origin meaning "tempest, hurricane".
Corentin is an intriguing saint's name fashionable in France but virtually unknown here-- which you may consider a big plus. St. Corentin possessed a magical fish that regenerated itself each night, feeding himself and his lucky visitors in perpetuity.
20 Names Similar to Corentin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Corentin.
Lists containing Corentin
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- Boy Names Uncommon in the US
- Hipster Baby Names
- Rare French Boy Names
- Steampunk Baby Names
- Names That Mean Air
- Best One-of-a-Kind Names for Boys
- Remarkable Weather Baby Names
Famous People Named Corentin
- Saint CorentinBishop of Quimper, France
- Corentin RahierFrench ice dancer
- Corentin TolissoFrench footballer
- Corentin Louis KervranFrench biologist
- Corentin MartinsFrench footballer and manager
Corentin in Pop Culture
- Corentin Feldoëtitle character in a series of Belgian comics
More Lists containing Corentin
- French Names
- French Names for Boys
- 8 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in N
- Names That Mean Hurricane
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.