French from Latin"steadfast"
Constant Origin and Meaning
The name Constant is a boy's name of French origin meaning "steadfast".
A traditional French male name that could, with American pronunciation, become an admirable word name.
20 Names Similar to Constant
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Constant.
Lists containing Constant
Famous People Named Constant
- Constant Chevillon (18801944), Grand Master of the Freemasonry Rite of Memphis,Misraïm
- Constant d'Aubigné (circa 15841647), French nobleman
- Constant de Kerchove de Denterghem (17901865), Belgian liberal politician
- Constant Feith (18841958), Dutch amateur football player
- Constant Fornerod (18191899), Swiss politician
- Constant Fouard (18371903), French ecclesiastical writer
- Constant Huret (18701951), long distance track racing cyclist
- Constant Janssen (18951970), Belgian physician and businessman
- Constant Lambert (19051951), British composer and conductor
- Constant Le Marchand de Lignery (16621732), French military officer
- Constant Martininventor of the Clavioline
- Constant Nieuwenhuys (19202005), Dutch painter, generally known simply as Constant
- Constant Permeke (18861952), Belgian painter
- Constant Prévost (17871856), French geologist
- Constant Tonegaru (19191952), Romanian poet
- Constant Troyon (18101865), French painter
- Constant Vanden Stock (born 1914)honorary president and former president and player of Belgian football club R.S.C. Anderlecht
More Lists containing Constant
- French Names
- French Names for Boys
- 8 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in T
- Names That Mean Steadfast
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.