Concepcion Origin and Meaning
The name Concepcion is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "conception".
Name given in honor of the Virgin Mary that might prove difficult for a modern Spanish-American child to pull off.
20 Names Similar to Concepcion
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Concepcion.
Lists containing Concepcion
Famous People Named Concepcion
- (María de la Inmaculada) Concepción PicciottoSpanish,American peace activist
- María Concepción CésarArgentine actress, singer and dancer
- Concepción "Conchita" CintrónChilean,Peruvian torera (female bullfighter)
- Concepción Andrés Picadobirth name of Conchita Montenegro, Spanish model and actress
- María de la Concepción "Conchita" SupervíaSpanish operatic mezzo,soprano
- María Concepción "Concha" Balboa BuikaSpanish singer
- Concepción "Concha" VelascoSpanish actress
- Concepción "Concha" MichelMexican singer,songwriter
- María de la Concepción Jesusa Basilisa "Concha" RodríguezEspina, Spanish novelist
- Concepción "Concha" García CampoySpanish radio and TV journalist
- (María) Concepción ParedesSpanish Olympic triple jumper
- (María de la) Concepción Marcela ArgüelloSpanish Alta Californian noted for her romance with Russian colonizer Nikolai Rezanov
- Immaculada Concepción "Conchita" MartínezSpanish tennis player
- David Ismael "Dave" ConcepciónVenezuelan baseball player