Buckley Origin and Meaning
The name Buckley is a boy's name of English origin meaning "meadow of the deer".
20 Names Similar to Buckley
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Buckley.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Buckley
Famous People Named Buckley
- Buckley Harold BelangerCanadian politician
- Tate Buckley DonovanAmerican actor
- William F. BuckleyAmerican author
- Tim BuckleyAmerican singer
- Jeff BuckleyAmerican singer, son of Tim Buckley
- Brendan BuckleyAmerican drummer
Buckley in Pop Culture
- Buckley Salmoncharacter in book/film "The Lovely Bones"
- Buckley Voorheesboy character in the series "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"
- The Buckley Schoolprestigious private school (K,12) in Los Angeles, Ca.
- Evan "Buck" Buckleyfirefighter on TV series "9,1,1"