Broderick Origin and Meaning
The name Broderick is a boy's name of Norse origin meaning "brother".
Despite its brotherly meaning, sounds rather formal and cold.
20 Names Similar to Broderick
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Broderick.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Broderick
- (William) Broderick CrawfordAmerican actor
- Broderick Steven "Steve" HarveyAmerican comedian and TV host
- Broderick DykeAustralian tennis player
- Broderick "Brod" SmithEnglish singer,songwriter
- Broderick JohnsonAmerican film producer
- Broderick Lee ThomasAmerican NFL player
- Broderick Phillip PerkinsAmerican baseball player
- Broderick Chinnery1st Baronet, Irish politician
- Broderick SantiagoHudson, son of actor Ruben Santiago,Hudson
- Matthew BroderickAmerican actor
Broderick in Pop Culture
- Broderick Bodecharacter in the Harry Potter series
- Jake Broderickcharacter in "The Mysteries of Laura"
- Nicholas Broderickcharacter in "The Mysteries of Laura"
- Harrison Broderickcharacter in "The Mysteries of Laura"