Bramwell Origin and Meaning
The name Bramwell is a boy's name of English origin meaning "well where the gorse grows".
The only boy in the Brontë family; the name has a lonely Wuthering Heights/Jane Eyre feel.
20 Names Similar to Bramwell
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bramwell.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Bramwell
Famous People Named Bramwell
- Bramwell FletcherEnglish actor
- Bramwell ToveyEnglish conductor
- (William) Bramwell Booth2nd General of The Salvation Army
- Bramwell Harold Tillsley14th General of The Salvation Army
- (Herbert) Bramwell CookNew Zealand gastroenterologist
- Bramwell "Bram" MorrisonCanadian musician of trio Sharon, Lois & Bram of TV's "The Elephant Show"
- The Bronte brother's name was actually 'Branwell'
Bramwell in Pop Culture
- "Bramwell" British TV series about Dr. Eleanor Bramwell
- Bramwell tartBritish pudding