Benaiah Origin and Meaning
The name Benaiah is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "built by God".
Benaiah is an unusual Biblical choice that can get you to Ben.
20 Names Similar to Benaiah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Benaiah.
Lists containing Benaiah
Famous People Named Benaiah
- Benaiahprince of the tribe of Simeon (1 Chr. 4:36)
- BenaiahBiblical figure, son of Jehoiada and David's general and bodyguard
- Benaiah the Pirathoniteone of King David's mighty men (2 Samuel 23:30)
- BenaiahLevite in King David's reign (1 Chr. 16:6)
- Benaiahoverseer of tithes and offerings in King Hezekiah's time (2 Chr. 31:13)
- Benaiahof the sons of Parosh (Ezra 10:25)
- Benaiahof the sons of Pahath,moab (Ezra 10:30)
- Benaiahof the sons of Nebo (Ezra 10:43)
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.