Benaiah Origin and Meaning
The name Benaiah is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "son of the Lord".
Benaiah is an unusual biblical choice that can get you to Ben.
20 Names Similar to Benaiah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Benaiah.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Benaiah
Famous People Named Benaiah
- Benaiahprince of the tribe of Simeon (1 Chr. 4:36)
- BenaiahBiblical figure, son of Jehoiada and David's general and bodyguard
- Benaiah the Pirathoniteone of King David's mighty men (2 Samuel 23:30)
- BenaiahLevite in King David's reign (1 Chr. 16:6)
- Benaiahoverseer of tithes and offerings in King Hezekiah's time (2 Chr. 31:13)
- Benaiahof the sons of Parosh (Ezra 10:25)
- Benaiahof the sons of Pahath,moab (Ezra 10:30)
- Benaiahof the sons of Nebo (Ezra 10:43)