Bayard Origin and Meaning
The name Bayard is a boy's name of English origin meaning "russet-haired".
An old English redhead name -- one of the few that doesn't begin with the letter r -- with references both to a famous French knight and a magical horse.
20 Names Similar to Bayard
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bayard.
Lists containing Bayard
Famous People Named Bayard
- Bayard RustinAmerican Civil Rights Leader
- Bayard TaylorAmerican poet
- Bayard VeillerAmerican playwright
Bayard in Pop Culture
- Bayard Sartorischaracter in the writings of William Faulkner
- Bayard Ellisdefense attorney character in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit