Scandinavian variation of Annalie or Hannah"grace"
Anneli Origin and Meaning
The name Anneli is a girl's name of Scandinavian origin meaning "grace".
Anneli is one of the hundreds of Anne variations with an intriguing spelling. This name has been popular throughout Scandinavia over time and would certainly translate easily to English-speaking countries.
20 Names Similar to Anneli
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Anneli.
Lists containing Anneli
- Names That Mean Grace
- Best International Variations of Ann
- Finnish Baby Names for Girls
- Finnish Baby Names
- Unique Baby Names Ending In I
- Scandinavian Names
Famous People Named Anneli
- Anneli Tuulikki Jäätteenmäkifirst woman Prime Minister of Finland
- (Terttu) Anneli Orvokki SaaristoFinnish singer and actress
- Niina Anneli KeloFinnish Olympic heptathlete
- Kaija Anneli SaariahoFinnish composer
- Pirkko Anneli RuohonenLerner, Finnish politician
- Anneli DrummondHay, English equestrian