Combination of Anna and Lee"grace; pasture"
Annalee Origin and Meaning
The name Annalee is a girl's name of English origin meaning "grace; pasture".
A compound name with an old-fashioned ring. It only first appeared on the US Top 1000 in 2012. Annalie is a somewhat different name that is nevertheless pronounced the same.
20 Names Similar to Annalee
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Annalee.
Lists containing Annalee
Famous People Named Annalee
- Barbara Annalee Davis Thorndikefounder of Annalee Dolls
- Annalee JefferiesAmerican stage actress
- Annalee StewartAmerican minister and peace activist
- Annalee SkarinAmerican New Age guru
- Annalee NewitzAmerican journalist and blogger
- Anna Lee FisherAmerican astronaut
- Anna Lee WaldoAmerican novelist
Annalee in Pop Culture
- River Annaleetributary of the Erne in Ireland
- Annaleecharacter in the X,Men series
- Annalee Rogersaka The Puppeteer, character in Freshmen comics
- Annalee Callcharacter in movie "Alien: Resurrection"
- AnnaLee Leighton, character on TV's "American Horror Story: Coven"
- Anna Lee Quagmirebaby on TV's "Family Guy"
More Lists containing Annalee
- English Names
- English Names for Girls
- 7 Letter Girl Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in E
- Names That Mean Pasture
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
- Names that Peaked in 2016
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.