Anabella Origin and Meaning
The name Anabella is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "loving".
We like all forms of this name—Annabel, Anabel, Annabelle, Anabela, and Annabella—so you decide how elaborate you want to get. Actress Sela Ward chose the Anabella spelling.
20 Names Similar to Anabella
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Anabella.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Anabella
Famous People Named Anabella
- Anabella DrummondQueen Consort of Robert III of Scotland
- Anabella Isabel HaleMiss Panamá International 2004
- Anabella CarrascoDominican,American model
- Anabella Raye Sherman (b. 1998)daughter of actors Sela Ward and Howard Sherman
- Anabella "Bella" Madeleine BixbyAmerican soccer player