Greek"fire or star goddess"
Tana Origin and Meaning
The name Tana is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "fire or star goddess".
An Ethiopian place-name and diminutive for several Slavic names that's somewhat slight but is enjoying new visibility thanks to bestselling mystery writer Tana French. Pronounced as it is spelled (rhymes with hannah).
20 Names Similar to Tana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tana.
Lists containing Tana
- Streamlined Baby Names
- Stellar Names That Mean Star
- Unique Girl Names: Unusual Names for Your Baby Woman
- Greek Baby Names for Modern Kids
- Jewish Baby Names
- Hot Names That Mean Fire
- Goddess Names for Babies
- Mythological Names
Famous People Named Tana
- Cayetana Elizabeth "Tana" RamsayEnglish cookbook author and wife of chef Gordon Ramsay
- Táňa FischerováCzech actress
- Tana FrenchIrish novelist and actress
- Tana GoertzAmerican reality TV personality of "The Apprentice" Season 3
- Tana HobanAmerican children's author and photographer
- Tana Marie MongeauAmerican Internet Personality
Tana in Pop Culture
- Tana Moonreporter in Metropolis in the "Superboy" comics
- Tanacharacter in video game "Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones"
- Tana and Ririin Gujarati folklore, twin sisters who chose to die rather than sing in Akbar's court
- Tanathe lead character in Holly Black's "The Coldest Girl In Coldtown"