Italian variation of Thaddeus"gift of God"
Taddeo Origin and Meaning
The name Taddeo is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "gift of God".
A particularly charming spin on the original, as is theSpanish name Tadeo. It debuted in the US Top 1000 in 2016.
20 Names Similar to Taddeo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Taddeo.
Famous People Named Taddeo
- Taddeo ZuccariItalian painter
- Taddeo BarberiniItalian Prince of Palestrina
- Taddeo GaddiItalian painter
- Taddeo di BartoloItalian painter
- Taddeo LandiniItalian sculptor
- Taddeo CarloneSwiss,Italian sculptor
- Taddeo CrivelliItalian manuscript painter
- Taddeo AlderottiItalian alchemist
- Taddeo d'EsteItalian freelance military leader