Korean; Hindi; Arabic; Ewe"this world's beauty or grace; army; to praise; bringing heaven to earth"
Sena Origin and Meaning
The name Sena is girl's name of Arabic, Hindi, African origin meaning "this world's beauty or grace; army; to praise; bringing heaven to earth".
Sena is one of those names that is as obscure in the Western World as it is simple and straightforward. Sena exists as a name in a range of languages and cultures and may be pronounced like Senna (with a soft e) or Sienna. Sena is also a place name, a surname, the name of several groups of people, and the name of a genus of moth as well as a kind of wine, among other things. The similar Cinna from The Hunger Games may make Sena more plausible as a first name.
20 Names Similar to Sena
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sena.
Famous People Named Sena
- Sena HussainCanadian lead singer of rock band Secret Trial Five
- Sena JurinacBosnian,Austrian operatic soprano
- Sena Wendell AcolatseAmerican male ice hockey player
- Sena Inamimale Japanese football player
- Sena Jeter NaslundAmerican writer
Sena in Pop Culture
- Sena KobayakawaJapanese anime character
- Sena Izumicharacter from manga 'Love Stage!!'