Pelham Origin and Meaning
The name Pelham is a boy's name of English origin meaning "tannery town".
Pelham, a place-name surname, could work well as a first, despite its slightly arrogant air. It's what the P in P.G. Wodehouse stands for.
20 Names Similar to Pelham
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pelham.
Famous People Named Pelham
- Pelham Grenville "P.G." WodehouseEnglish novelist
- Pelham Francis "Plum" WarnerEnglish cricketer
- Pelham HumfreyEnglish composer
- Pelham George "P.G." von DonopBritish officer and footballer; godfather to P.G. Wodehouse
Pelham in Pop Culture
- "The Taking of Pelham 123" novel by Morton Freedgood, filmed in 1973 and 2009
- Herbert “Bertie” Pelham5th Marquess of Hexham, character on TV's Downton Abbey