Hebrew and Japanese"beautiful, pleasant, delightful "
Nomi Origin and Meaning
The name Nomi is girl's name of Hebrew, Japanese origin meaning "beautiful, pleasant, delightful ".
This adorable cross cultural name updates Naomi and offers an accessible Japanese option. Strikes the right balance by being distinctive without seeming strange.
20 Names Similar to Nomi
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nomi.
Famous People Named Nomi
- Nomi FernandesSwiss glamour model
- Nomi RuizAmerican Nu,disco singer of Hercules and Love Affair and Jessica 6
- Nomi PrinsAmerican author, journalist and investment banker
- Nomi EveAmerican novelist
- Nomi TalismanIsraeli film director
- Noomi RapaceSwedish actress
Nomi in Pop Culture
- Nomi Malonemain character in film "Showgirls".
- Nomi Markscharacter on TV's "Sense8".