Greek"lion of the new city"
Napoleon Origin and Meaning
The name Napoleon is boy's name of Greek origin meaning "lion of the new city".
Overly ambitious choice, recently borne by the hapless hero of cult movie hit Napoleon Dynamite.
20 Names Similar to Napoleon
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Napoleon.
Famous People Named Napoleon
- Napoleon I (Napoleon Bonaparteborn Napoleone di Buonaparte), Emperor of France
- Napoléon II (Napoléon François Charles Joseph Bonaparte)Emperor of France
- Napoléon II (CharlesLouis Napoléon Bonaparte), Emperor of France
- Napoleon Buddy D'umoAmerican choreographer
- Napoleon "Nip" KaufmanAmerican NFL football player
- Napoleon HillAmerican self,help author
- Napoleon ZervasGreek WWII general and resistance leader
- (Napoleon Stanisław Adam Feliks) Zygmunt KrasińskiPolish Romantic poet
- Napoleon PerdisAustralian makeup artist
Napoleon in Pop Culture
- Napoleonthe dictator pig in George Orwell's "Animal Farm"
- "Napoleon Dynamite" movie and main character
- Napoleon Solomain character on TV's "The Man from U.N.C.L.E."
- Napoleon Maxwell "Sock" Sowachowskimain character in Erica Wester's 2013 short film "Welcome to Hell".
- Napoleonlead character in the 1972 Disney film "Napoleon and Samantha"
- Napoleon Pettipon from "The Sin of Monsieur Pettipon" By Richard Connell.